Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ugh, I had to let my husband use the truck to haul some stuff off to the dump today. I threatened him with death or at the very least divorce if he got one single scratch on it. He scratched the h*ll out of the Frontier not once, but TWICE taking it to the dump because he wasn't careful. He called me a few minutes ago and told me that it was sitting out in the parking lot whenever I was ready to leave work, and it was freshly washed. I guess since I was driving his new ride today he decided to heed my warning! It's very different going from driving my CrewCab to driving his little Toyota Scion tC (no, not the boxy one) and I am very glad to have my truck back

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
jakohler said:
Ugh, I had to let my husband use the truck to haul some stuff off to the dump today. I threatened him with death or at the very least divorce if he got one single scratch on it. He scratched the h*ll out of the Frontier not once, but TWICE taking it to the dump because he wasn't careful. He called me a few minutes ago and told me that it was sitting out in the parking lot whenever I was ready to leave work, and it was freshly washed. I guess since I was driving his new ride today he decided to heed my warning! It's very different going from driving my CrewCab to driving his little Toyota Scion tC (no, not the boxy one) and I am very glad to have my truck back

LOL My wife gets mad when I DON'T let her drive it....LOL

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I absolutely HATE it when he drives my truck. I can never get everything adjusted back to where I want it. And driving his car feels like I'm driving a sardine can. I have to sit waaay up on the steering wheel so I can reach the clutch (I'm just barely 5 feet tall) and the airbag scares me to death. Glad I've got the adjustable pedals!

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
you sound like my wife in a lot of ways, she LOVES her Lincoln Aviator, but she absolutely adores driving my truck whenever the need arises. Any little scratch or ding in her truck and she goes psycho on me (even though I had nothing to do with it) and then immediately makes an appt. to have it fixed. I would rather have her that way then not care at all....

She's fairly tall so the adjustable pedals really don't come into play for her but I can see what a HUGE benefit they can be for those that are slightly vertically challenged... :lol:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I fell in love with the adjustable pedals as soon as I saw them. This is the first time I've been able to sit back off the steering wheel in any vehicle and it's great! I'm scared to death of airbags, I wish I could get mine turned off but I don't meet the requirements according to the state. :(

·
Registered
507 Posts
It's nice of him to go to the dump. Shame he has to use your truck. Is he affraid to go in the Scion because they will keep it? LMAO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts