Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. just thought I'd let you all know how I'm doing. Yesterday I left the house for the 1st time since my surgery. It was very nice to get my mind off not feeling well.
My arm is still in a sling most of the day. You'll never know how much you move your arm until you try not to move it... OUCH.
Also its humbling to have someone help you put on your coat and tie your shoes.
I have my 1st doctors apt. on the 27th and will most likely start PT.
Also wanted to tell everyone to have a blessed Christmas
Greg from mi

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hey Greg,good to hear that you are up and walking around. I hope you start feeling better real soon. Have A Merry Christmas and A happy new year.
Silver :D

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
glad to hear your surgery went all right :D
with your arm in that sling I bet your getting tired of typing "hunt and peck style" with 1 hand :lol: LOL

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
your right...................

Your right, most of the time its typing "hunt and peck style" with 2 hands ( 2 fingers )
God bless
Greg from mi.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
efficency is down 50%, shoulder bearing must need to be greased :lol: hahaha

·
Registered
172 Posts
Glad you are through the surgery, now comes the rehab, been there a few times myself.

You sleeping OK? I know that when you move wrong it's gonna wake you up.

Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthful New Year.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Hey Greg,

Glad you're O.K.

I know what you mean about being humled. Gee, I feel guilty for getting sick around here sometimes. Glad it doesn't happen too often. (KNOCK ON WOOD)

Merry Christmas!!!

Chief

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Hey Greg good news man. Glad you are doing well. Hope things heal fast for you and you don't lose any mobility. Hopefully you are still getting paid while your out of work. The McCalls will keep you in their prayers. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
M4ck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts