Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being its cold up here in Minnesota again my door handles got stuck, drivers door would not close and passenger door would not open. Called the dealership and to my surprise he was just going to call me because I had the problem during the last cold snap. They told me they had some Nissan engineers coming tomorrow and want me to bring the truck in today. They will be washing the truck today and leaving out tonight then the engineers will be looking at it in the morn. Ill let you know what happens as soon as I can.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The dealer called this afternoon and said the engineers have been working on the doors, guess they are replacing some parts but won’t know exactly what they replace till tomorrow. They also found my rear transfer case seal leaking again. I had that replaced about a month ago. They said they think its from the drive shaft so there replacing that also ( Drive Shaft and Seal). I’ll try to get a parts list for the doors when they are done.

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
Jessie,
Do you have problems with all of your windows sticking (freezing), too? Everytime we get a temperature swing from the mid 30's to mid to low 20's here, my windows are stuck until the truck has warmed up for about 15-20 minutes.

Greg

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Picked up the truck today but did not get a chance to talk to the engineer. They did replace both door lock actuators. Almost 40 deg. Today so I’ll have to wait till we get another cold snap to find out if it fixed the problem. They are aware of the problem because they had the parts with them and also replaced the actuators on a couple of trucks on the dealer lot. They also replaced the rear transfer case seal and drive shaft. I’ll check that again after I put on a few miles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts