Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 04 4x4 SE with a fabtech 6in. stage 1 lift. I would like to find a pair of coilovers for the front and replace rear shocks as well. I don't want the truck to sit any taller then it is now. Is the ride going to be that much better replacing the stock spring and spacers? Or do I just replace shocks? I have been looking at the Radflo/Icon set from PRG Products but can't seem to get a hold of anyone their. Also has anyone used the cst swaybar end links with a 6 in. fabtech lift? Get a nasty wheel shake around 40 to 42 mph. Just had tires rebalanced not the case. Please help with any ideas you may have. Looking for an awesome riding machine. Looking to buy asap. Tax money is burning a hole in the pocket. Thanx fellas.

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Radflo is good. SAW may be a bit better. I have the adjustable SAW coilovers from PRG. If you buy the right ones then you won't change the ride height unless you adjust for that.

PRG can be a pain to get on the phone. Keep trying and don't call on the day they are out of the office.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have an 04 4x4 SE with a fabtech 6in. stage 1 lift. I would like to find a pair of coilovers for the front and replace rear shocks as well. I don't want the truck to sit any taller then it is now. Is the ride going to be that much better replacing the stock spring and spacers? Or do I just replace shocks? I have been looking at the Radflo/Icon set from PRG Products but can't seem to get a hold of anyone their. Also has anyone used the cst swaybar end links with a 6 in. fabtech lift? Get a nasty wheel shake around 40 to 42 mph. Just had tires rebalanced not the case. Please help with any ideas you may have. Looking for an awesome riding machine. Looking to buy asap. Tax money is burning a hole in the pocket. Thanx fellas.
I've been told that the ride is better and ordered Radflo's for the frt and rear. I get lifted in 2 weeks and also have the cst endlinks but can't speak on them just yet. I've been talking to Greg at PRG for 3 weeks now both email and phone. If he doesn't answer, he usually calls me rt back. Here's my rears that just came in......
My rear shocks.jpg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Radflo 2.5 internal res. coilovers and Bilstien 5125 should be here Monday. Can't freakin wait, some softcore wheelin is what the Titan needs. Thanks for the advice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts