Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some advice. I want to put on a little bit more agressive tires on my SE. I have the 18 inch rims. I don't want to lift it...yet. The stock tires don't do well in the Ozark mud at all. Thanks for the Advice....

BTW: New idea for back window sticker ....

Come Get Some

Below that: Ford, Chevy, and Dodge emblems...

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Reddleman said:
I need some advice. I want to put on a little bit more agressive tires on my SE. I have the 18 inch rims. I don't want to lift it...yet. The stock tires don't do well in the Ozark mud at all. Thanks for the Advice....

BTW: New idea for back window sticker ....

Come Get Some

Below that: Ford, Chevy, and Dodge emblems...
I think your best option for OEM size A/T tires is going to be the BFG A/T KO tires, they come in 285/65/18 which is almost exact size as stock. All other options are either larger or smaller than the OEM size.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Reddleman said:
The stock tires don't do well in the Ozark mud at all.quote]

Where you from, anyway?

As far as Tires on 18", look at the Nitto Terra Grapplers......there's another thread here, I'll see if I can find it for you (I think I started it) :D

·
Registered
753 Posts
Re:Tires

I think that 285 series on an 18" Rim would look bad __s! You can do this
without spending a fortune on aftermarket rims/tires. Good luck with what you find. I am in the same boat- would like to upgrade. Post us on your new finds and costs please.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
I'm using my tax refund to get BFG AT/KO's.

I had them on my Pathfinder and they did great in Mud and Snow. They never let me down once.

When BFG named our stock tires Rugged Trail's, they should have said "Dusty Road Trails" as they are better suited for street and mild water...IMHO. :eek:

Let us know what you get!

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts