Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up/Rev is in the process of moving to larger, better facilities. I visited with then last weekend while I was in Austin. They are moving from their location on West street to a location on North Lamar street in Austin. They hope to have the move completed by the end of the month, but it may take a while to get the dyno and other equipment set up.
I will be going back to UpRev in a couple of months to get a new tune on my Armada. I haven't re-tuned after my exhaust system changes, and am running a little rich now.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Thank's for the head's up! This will be helpful if anyone i having a hard time contacting them in the next few week's.

It's good to see they are growing as a company! If i'm ever in TX i'll be sure to stop by Up/Rev for a dyno/street tune!

·
Registered
746 Posts
Damn, I was going to tune my truck once my parts arrive... Well, at least they are expanding. They earned it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Jared still got me my base tune in 5 days during the move. He didn't act like the move should back them up to bad when I talked to him on the phone.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ya, I spoke with Jared today! They are still working hard. I forget where, but somewhere there was a picture of their new shop. It looks pretty big.

Hopefully we will continue to get the service that we do from them even though they are growing!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts