Nissan Titan Forum banner

Upstate South Carolina Cruise in

7K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Machado7 
#1 ·
If you are interested in setting up a monthly or bi-monthly Cruise in please post here. I would like to get something going around here for us to be able to meet show off the trucks and get a bite to eat. I do love to eat so any excuse is as good as the next. LOL So if you live in SC or surrounding area please post here where and when you might be available. This could turn out to be a fun thing if we get enough people.
M4ck

#2 ·
Is there no one out there in South Carolina that wants to arrange some kinda get together. I find it hard to believe that you guys don't want to show off your trucks and the mods youv'e done.
M4ck

#5 ·
We are talking abou this over in the general discussions section. Probably gonna be November 6 or 13th. In McDonough, GA probably. Keep checking back I'll get more info.
M4ck

#6 · (Edited)
SC Meet proposal

M4ck said:
If you are interested in setting up a monthly or bi-monthly Cruise in please post here. I would like to get something going around here for us to be able to meet show off the trucks and get a bite to eat. I do love to eat so any excuse is as good as the next. LOL So if you live in SC or surrounding area please post here where and when you might be available. This could turn out to be a fun thing if we get enough people.
M4ck
If another meet SC hasnt been created, then Ill go first. I just dont wanna side track someones current plans. (I thought an upstate meet was getting started.)

My proposal. Charleston,SC. Anytime (I work every Sat- so must include a Sunday after church). Possible sites are Seacoast Church parking lot, Town center parking lot, and I got several others near GREAT food.

But you gotta show off and bring info about your best mods.

But we gotta be careful if its a race weekend. We may need to be near a big screen TV for race fans (this is easily done).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.