Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody!
:thumbsup-big:

I am selling the BRAND NEW utilitrack system off of my right off the lot 2011 Nissan Titan. There was a very specific cover that I wanted that required the removal of the factory system so now I am offering it up to the best offer.

I was told from the dealership that I could get $1000 no problem. I am asking $650.

I have all 5 rails and all the tie down cleats as well. There is nothing missing and this is in absolutely brand new condition.

I am located in Atlanta, GA

email Tom at - [email protected] - for more information.

oh..and if you are trying to pay with check mailed by your assistant from Zimbabwae....don't bother!

·
Registered
343 Posts
It would be helpful to the potential buyer to know whether your UtiliTrac system is from a King Cab or Crew Cab and whether the truck bed is the standard or the long bed version of the KC or CC.

I would be quite interested in such a system myself, should it fit my standard KC bed, except that Titans that are not factory equipped with the Utilitrac systems do not have the necessary reinforcement built into the truck beds for a strong functioning after-the-fact Utilitrac installation.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
The Front of the Bed has all the holes in place. The others can be made good with good Fender Washers, imo. That's a project I want to finish up this Spring. I have the Front piece in place, only took 15 minutes to install.

·
Registered
612 Posts
What is the mysterious cover that requires removal of the Utilitrac? Why remove the tracks from the floor? Wouldn't they be potentially useful? Keeping the lights in the jambs and the twelve volt outlet?

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
I used to have a BakFlip. In order to avoid the bulkiness of the typical Clamps used, I simply used Stainless Steel Pop Rivets to mount the Framing to the Bed Rails.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
More Specs

This was from a

5'7" Bed

Crew Cab SL

11' Titan

I'm actually selling this for my boss :zigarre-big:so I don't know a whole lot.
I believe the cover he had to remove it for was a Tonneua Rolling Cover.

I'm sure I spelled that wrong.

I'm actually seeing that there is a way to keep the system by flipping it upside down possibly but its too late now.

He already had them removed and now I'm tasked with selling them.:thumbsup-big:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Price drop down to $350

My boss has agreed to drop the price for his utilitrack system down to $350 or best offer. I guess the dealership guys hyped him up into thinking he would have no problem getting $1200. Ha.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts