Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whenever I'm stopped at a red light, theres a loud vibration soundinglike its coming from underneath the dashboard on the drivers side. it doesn't do this when the truck is in "park". i contacted my local dealershipwho said it will cost about $100.00 just to look at it. anyone have this problem with the dashboard and what was done to fix it. my truck is under warranty but this isnt covered. thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Whenever I'm stopped at a red light, theres a loud vibration soundinglike its coming from underneath the dashboard on the drivers side.
That's really strange that it only vibrates when you are parked at a red light and not at a stop sign, cross walk, etc.

Just joking! It sounds like something may be loose under your dash. The culprit may be the little clips that secure the bezel trim piece to the dash around the instrument cluster. I would make sure that that is pushed in nice and tight. There was a TSB with the Armada about the dash vibrating where it meets the windshield. Armada owners that had their dealers fix it had a piece of foam inserted in the narrow area where the dash meets the windshield. However, I don't know if this is also an issue with the Titan. I just purchased mine so no rattles/vibrations (so far).

Other than taking apart the dash yourself to track it down, it may be worth the $100 just to keep a little sanity while you are in your Titan. Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts