Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the vin codes ( if any ) for an XE, SE, and LE ? Seems like there is alot of rebadging going on. Just need to be sure.

·
Registered
74 Posts
mAdTiTaN said:
Anyone know the vin codes ( if any ) for an XE, SE, and LE ? Seems like there is alot of rebadging going on. Just need to be sure.
I don't think that you will find a whole lot in the VIN the same way that you will find what the trim level is in the Model code on the Cert Label on the door, although I have never tried to make that determination at work. The 6th character in the model code determines trim level--R-XE, T-SE, U-Pro-4X, V-LE. In the VIN, the 10th character will tell you what year--4-2004, 5-2005, 6-2006, 7-2007, 8-2008. The last 6 digits are the body number as in the sequence started in the body shop. I don't remember what the rest of the characters in the model code are off the top of my head, all of the character do mean something.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Considering how the field of checking cars by VIN code has developed over the past years, now checking can give you a lot of information.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts