Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i was thinking about having someone in the viynl biz make me a small wrap to go over my tailgate bib, i was wanting to take the burger off and have the vinyl have some sort of pin-striping on it where the burger used to be.

thoughts on this?
have any of you delt with a certain company that you would recommend?

thanks, Bran

·
Registered
350 Posts
not sue about the vinyl ... but check out Garageinkstudios.com the guys name is rob he does alot of pinstripping. he's in Napa(im not sure where inorcal you're from)

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ah i work in napa, il look him up, thanks!

·
Registered
215 Posts
I was thinking about a metal insert to go over the factory tailgate bib. Something similar to the DunderDan front grill inserts on Ebay. A powdercoated metal tailgate bib overlay which would match the front upper/lower grills he sells. I have the Denali style front grills, powdercoated in anodized silver, on mine and a matching tailgate bib overlay would be awesome. Make them available with or without the rear burger cutout. That would really tie in the look that I'm searching for on my truck. I was initially thinking of having a printed vinyl cutout made for the bib which has the Denali style front grill pattern, but I'm not sure how durable vinyl would be over textured plastic like the bib. I think laser cut sheetmetal would be better. Hmmm, I wonder if DunderDan is listening?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts