Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dose anyone know if the Infinity M56 (420 HP) engine is simular to the Titan VK56. It would be nice to be able to kick our titans up an extra 105 HP.

·
Registered
270 Posts
The 2011 Infiniti QX56 combines a 400-horsepower 5.6-liter V8 engine with Infiniti’s VVEL (Variable Valve Event & Lift) and Direct Injection Gasoline (DIG™) system with a refined 7-speed automatic transmission – providing a 25% increase in horsepower and more than a 10% increase in fuel economy versus the 2010 QX. The new QX56’s towing capacity is rated at 8,500 pounds for both 2WD and 4WD models.

I found a little on the internet about the QX 56 engine but not enough to tell that it is or isn't a whole new engine . I would bet that the cost and time involved to try to add the direct injection and VVEL to our Titans or Armadas would be more than a turbo or super charger system. I am sure these new additions will come with the next Titan.

·
Registered
746 Posts
If they do come with the next generation Titan, I am saving now. LOL A stock Titan with over 400hp sounds mighty tempting to me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts