Discussion Starter #1
For sell:

Used Volant Gen 3 CAI with about 10k miles on. Good condition. BO

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
going with the ingen.

changing it up :) for the new Nismo exhaust. Volant has officially pissed me off with this broken weld on my exhaust.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Would you take $75 :)

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
Broseph said:
going with the ingen.

changing it up :) for the new Nismo exhaust. Volant has officially pissed me off with this broken weld on my exhaust.
To each their own but to be honest with you, I wouldn't buy an Injen just because Volant pissed you off. That is alot of money that you are throwing away to get VERY minimal gains over your current setup. The Volant and Injen intakes are very close when it comes to performance. Like I said though, to each their own.

·
Registered
544 Posts
coyotesniper said:
To each their own but to be honest with you, I wouldn't buy an Injen just because Volant pissed you off. That is alot of money that you are throwing away to get VERY minimal gains over your current setup. The Volant and Injen intakes are very close when it comes to performance. Like I said though, to each their own.
shhhhh!! someone is going to get a good deal... lol

·
Premium Member
3,227 Posts
oh man, too bad this offer wasn't out there when the rod/reel deal went down.....

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Plus I was looking for something a little less loud then the Volant. The injen is a little more tame isn't it?

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Broseph said:
Plus I was looking for something a little less loud then the Volant. The injen is a little more tame isn't it?
I heard the Injen in a Titan, and it's about 50-60% quieter than the Volant.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
$150 and it's sold. I even have a cleaning kit for it.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Cai

How much to ship to Ga 30620????

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
a penn? I might be interested. send pics :)

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
still interested :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Can I see a pic of it, heck I will pick it up in person. I live in NYC and in Central Jersey, Perth Amboy.

·
Registered
23 Posts
will this work on an 04? pm sent.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
bullitt5234 said:
will this work on an 04? pm sent.
Yes all CAI that fit any titan (04-08) will work for all models if I am not mistaken.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts