Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yea this might be a little early to ask but has anyone received a tracking number / shipping confirmation for your Volant intake?

·
Registered
71 Posts
I haven't ....

Talked to him over a week ago ...

:D

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I emailed John at the beginning of last week about receiving a tracking number which he said we would receive. I'm just a little anxious to get my new toy and hit the dyno.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I spoke to John on Thursday and he said that he was going to ship out what he had in stock on Friday and have the rest shipped from the manufacturer.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Is it too late to get in on the group buy for Volant?

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Slurppie said:
Yea this might be a little early to ask but has anyone received a tracking number / shipping confirmation for your Volant intake?
I was wondering the same thing.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have not recieved a tacking number either. The only thing I got was a reciept for payment through paypal. Im anxious also to get my new toy.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Didn't I read somewhere that the shipping wasn't gonna be done from the factory cause the factory kept screwing up the tracking numbers or something ?

:D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Slurppie said:
Makes me feel better that I'm not the only one. 8)
Now if I could just keep my wife from getting to the box first, I'd be much more able to do next group buy too. :bow:

·
Registered
25 Posts
I haven't gotten mine either.
I got a reply from John at SoCal last week requesting one...
"Everyone will be updated once these all ship.

Thank you again for choosing SoCal Motorsports."

John

·
Registered
51 Posts
Plugged up voice mail

I have not heard from him since he confirmed my pay pal address. I tried to call him back the next day to see what I could swing a BORLA cat back for as part of a package and can't reach him. I call once a day around 4PM west coast time but the machine comes right on and is full so I can't leave a message. I did order the down tube as well from him and he did say that the shipment would come from the factory.

You guys that don't ship to your house remind me of the time a $600 carbon fiber vented hood arrived at my house around dinner time. My girlfriend flipped out at the thought of such a stupid purchase and we broke up that night. I too intercept the bigger toys at work now before they are delivered to my home. The UPS guy is the same for work as home and delivers to work 3 hours earlier.

Jim in PA

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Me too!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
i ordered mine 10 days ago. hopefully it will show up soon even if i dont get a tracking number. Has anyone heard from John??

·
Registered
9 Posts
I haven't heard a thing either. I even ordered an exhaust system and no show. I'm in the same state...It shouldn't take that long!!!!! Hopefully soon! :?

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Guys, I am very sorry that I have missed this thread. I have put an Email into John asking for info as to what is going on.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts