Nissan Titan Forum banner

Volant Group Buy

13K views 116 replies 34 participants last post by  xetitan 
#1 ·
Yea this might be a little early to ask but has anyone received a tracking number / shipping confirmation for your Volant intake?

#4 ·
I spoke to John on Thursday and he said that he was going to ship out what he had in stock on Friday and have the rest shipped from the manufacturer.

#7 ·
Slurppie said:
Yea this might be a little early to ask but has anyone received a tracking number / shipping confirmation for your Volant intake?
I was wondering the same thing.

#9 ·
Didn't I read somewhere that the shipping wasn't gonna be done from the factory cause the factory kept screwing up the tracking numbers or something ?

:D

#15 ·
Plugged up voice mail

I have not heard from him since he confirmed my pay pal address. I tried to call him back the next day to see what I could swing a BORLA cat back for as part of a package and can't reach him. I call once a day around 4PM west coast time but the machine comes right on and is full so I can't leave a message. I did order the down tube as well from him and he did say that the shipment would come from the factory.

You guys that don't ship to your house remind me of the time a $600 carbon fiber vented hood arrived at my house around dinner time. My girlfriend flipped out at the thought of such a stupid purchase and we broke up that night. I too intercept the bigger toys at work now before they are delivered to my home. The UPS guy is the same for work as home and delivers to work 3 hours earlier.

Jim in PA

#20 ·
Guys, I am very sorry that I have missed this thread. I have put an Email into John asking for info as to what is going on.

#22 ·
I have not heard anything either. Should we be worried? I ordered both the volant intake and the throttle body spacer. You'd think we would get a status or something since I am spending 300+...

#23 ·
I am very disappointed to read all this. I researched rather hard before deciding on going with socal for these buys. I really believed John was customer oriented, and would provide a good service to us. I have not given up on him yet, things do happen. I will just wait to hear from him before I pass judgment.

#24 ·
Hey Folks - I talked to John @ SoCal on Monday evening. Yes, he is very hard to get hold of, especially when his voicemail fills up and you can't even leave a message! I tried every day the week before and never got him. Anyway, after talking to John, I agree with BiXLL that he's that the right guy for the job.

He said that all of the Volant units he had in stock were being shipped this week in order of who paid. He told me the rest have already been submitted to Volant and will be shipped directly from the factory, and that he had forewarned them about his large order coming through.

I also ordered the TB spacer, and I think he said that those would probably arrive sometime next week.

Again, I was a bit nervous before chatting with him, but he put my mind at ease and actually sounded very organized, even though he was a bit overwhelmed by the 40 voicemails a day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.