Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The VOLANT CAI I ordered has finally arrived but it was not shipped with the AIRAID TBS. I think Jon said it would be shipped from the factory seperately?? Has anyone else received theirs yet? :roll:

·
Registered
721 Posts
Have not received either yet. Did they send you a tracking number or did the CAI just show up?

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mdinkle said:
Have not received either yet. Did they send you a tracking number or did the CAI just show up?
The CAI just showed up. I went ahead and installed the damn thing!!!!
I will take it apart once more after the TBS comes in. At that point, I will trim the intake(or sleeve) 1/4 inch according to past installs from Club Titan. I really appreciated BiXll's instructions on this! :) They happen to send me an oversize bolt with this kit :x I had to modify a few things but got the darn thing in before the sun set out on me. Hope you get yours, mdinkle.
BIXll-- What is the difference between the Regular Volant intake and the "Ram Air" intake tubes?

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
The ram air tube attaches at the bottom of the box where you put the rubber sleeve on. It runs down to the opening in the bumper where the tow hooks go. It simply forces more air into the box.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re:

BiXLL said:
The ram air tube attaches at the bottom of the box where you put the rubber sleeve on. It runs down to the opening in the bumper where the tow hooks go. It simply forces more air into the box.
tHANKS..............

1 - 5 of 5 Posts