Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jason, I bought my LED tail lights from you in April of 2007. These are the ones with 3 LED's along the side. They are not the 5 LED ones. I contacted you a couple years ago with a problem that on both tail lights a row of LED's had gone out. You said to send them back and you would replace them. Well, I'm too lazy to find the OEM lights in storage and send the LED's back but I'm not too lazy to try and take them apart. Silly me, I broke one. :(

So I'm looking to replace mine and I would like the 5 LED tail lights this time. Are the ones on your web site (http://www.burtmanindustries.com/zoomprod.php?id=ttnc_led_04_up) by Eagle Eyes? I'm a bit leery of them (they made the ones I have now) and I want to check first.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Jason, I bought my LED tail lights from you in April of 2007. These are the ones with 3 LED's along the side. They are not the 5 LED ones. I contacted you a couple years ago with a problem that on both tail lights a row of LED's had gone out. You said to send them back and you would replace them. Well, I'm too lazy to find the OEM lights in storage and send the LED's back but I'm not too lazy to try and take them apart. Silly me, I broke one. :(

So I'm looking to replace mine and I would like the 5 led lighting tail lights this time. Are the ones on your web site by Eagle Eyes? I'm a bit leery of them (they made the ones I have now) and I want to check first.
Yes these led lights are very effective. They save energy and looks bright

1 - 4 of 4 Posts