Votes: 11 27.5%
  • sumairmaxx

Votes: 9 22.5%
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once Again Thanks For All These Great Submissions, I Have No Clue Who I'm Voting For Right Now, You All Are ROTM Worthy Without A Doubt!!!!

flipcrab85

tsunamilogan05

TEX TTN

sirdukedh

NORDIC454

sumairmaxx

·
Premium Member
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOW!!! I Guess I Thought Everyone Would Automatically Just Vote For Themselves.......LOL

·
Premium Member
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
only 8 votes.... come on guys you can do better then that
Were up to 13 votes so far, I'd love to see this get up to and over 30 votes..................that would be epic!

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
wuz up guys been a while since I visit ....

I usually go for the lifted T but for some reason sumairmaxx T call my attention...

good luck, hopefully once I get my truck back i can take some new pictures

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
aww......snaps. dova has come out of hibernation. yeah there is something about it I really like too. would like to see more votes on this month. should be a good one.

·
Premium Member
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
aww......snaps. dova has come out of hibernation. yeah there is something about it I really like too. would like to see more votes on this month. should be a good one.
ya, were at 19 votes right now..........i'd be super stoked if we hit the 30 mark!

·
Registered
18 Posts
voted for supairmaxx... sllliiiickkk truck man.

We have tons of members on this board... maybe we could have a "meeting of the minds" and figure out a way to get more to be active?

·
Registered
251 Posts
some day ill get a nice pic of my tit and get on here. i dont have any of it lately. good luck tho guys

·
Registered
756 Posts
All good looking rigs...decisions decisions!!! Ok I voted....

·
Registered
41 Posts
DANG!!! didn't realize i had that many votes lol. Thanks to everyone that's voting. My truck looks a little different now. I'm modding constantly and changing something lol.

·
Premium Member
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We hit 30 votes, thanks so much to all that have participated.......Looks like this one is going down to the wire!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts