Votes: 11 27.5%
  • sumairmaxx

Votes: 9 22.5%
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
maybe a calender
i think a calender is a good idea, either with each month's win, or have a calender specific voting. or maybe even a compilation calender of multiple rides, just everyone submit photos by a certain time and date, and and those photographs would be placed into a calender....

·
Registered
37 Posts
well i was thinking a winners cal but some ppl win more then once so maybe we could do a huge post with every one voting and the top 12 get in

·
Premium Member
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I want to thank all of you for making this the most successful TOTM thread, we had 6 of you submit your photo's and man you ALL HAVE GREAT LOOKING TRUCKS that are TOTM WORTHY!!!!

I was going to be happy with getting 30 people to cast their votes but you all exceeded that with a solid 40 votes so thank you to everyone that voted, this was a very close race right down to the wire.

I do like the idea of a Calender or Trophy's but there is always an expense to all of this.......any ideas?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Well I found a webpage with really cheap small trophy. Id pay a lame 1-2 dollar entry fee to cover a trophy. For a calendar I say we get as many ppl to enter as possible and then the top 12 trucks get a spot in the calendar

Sent From DroidX Using Awesomeness

·
Registered
122 Posts
Congrats to Nordic. Just amazed that my truck even got as far as it did. I know people love lifted trucks. My truck is the odd ball. But it's an odd ball that turns heads lol. Thanks for the votes. Once again Gratz to Nordic

21 - 29 of 29 Posts