Nissan Titan Forum banner

"Wade" in channel vent visors?

4K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  M4ck 
#1 ·
Has anyone had any experience with Wade vent visors? They are in channel. I reviewed the Weathertech post, but was wondering about this brand.

#2 ·
I can't speak from experiance, but I have read guys complaining about excessive wind noise.

#3 ·
I called weathertech a couple weeks ago and they advised the visors for CC are backordered until OCT. :roll: So I decided to get the wades off ebay for 40 bucks. I will be honest, I am very pleased with them!! I really havent noticed any noise and have had the truck up to 80mph since installing them. Easy install, just follow instructions.

Mike

#4 ·
Mike do you have your windows tinted. If so have you noticed the in channels causing the tint to get scratched or worn off. If so let me know I am looking to get some soon. I prefer the look of in channel but if they do scratch the tint then I will go for the type that stick to the outside of door. I really don't like the look of these though.
M4ck

#5 ·
Josh,
I cant speak for weathertech as I never saw any but the wades cant hurt the tint and none of it contacts the inside of window where tint is. Let me see if I can explain, the visor comes with a lip that fits inside channel. The lip has 3m tape. you put visor in channel and roll up window which forces lip against channel thus causing the 3m tape to adhere to outside portion of inside of channel , that make sense? :roll: I may be able to take close up pic to show if you want.

#6 ·
I would appreciate that Mike thanks a lot bud.
M4ck

#7 ·
I got the wades off ebay for 40 bucks and some change. I love them, they look good and they installed easily. They haven't scratched the tint after about 1000 miles or so, and my windows are always going up and down because I rarely use AC and the weather has been great lately. The only complaint I have is they seem to squeek for 1 or 2 seconds after you roll the windows up, as if they are settling. They have never made any noise other than that though.

#8 ·
I still haven't decided on which kind I want yet It will be soon though because its starting to rain a lot. I don't like to run with the air on too much never really have. I like the fresh air. Only when the wife aint with me though. She detests fresh air LOL
M4ck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.