Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have a 2010 Titan with Injen CAI, throttle body spacer, Pacesetter long tube headers, 3" exhaust all the way out the back, UPREV (although needs fine tuned) 35 12.5 20 tires and believe that's it. I live in West Virginia and seems to need more when pulling a trailer and I'm not talking a big trailer. I have the trans temp gauge so I'm assuming has 3.36 gears but not sure on that. What ratio do yall recommend? Also, I want all I can get out of her. She just hit 117,000 and still runs great but I want more. Is the LS throttle body still a thing? I just found a topic on here about deeper trans pan and a shift kit which I really want to do if it truly helps. I'm looking for another rear diff to rebuild and install a Detroit locker and what ever the best gear ratio would be. I thought I saw somewhere someone put 4.10 in their Titan. Does anyone have a rust free diff set they want to get rid of? Also, is there anyone on the east coast who works on programming and/or UPREV adjustments? I'd rather take it and say "fix it please". I know a lot of questions. I'm even thinking of cams change too. I want all I can get without going supercharger.......yet. I saw that 500 hp Tundra and got super jealous!! Thank you in advance!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts