Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anybody has a damaged headlight that they would be willing to send me cheap. It doesn't matter which side either. I will pay for shipping and maybe a few bucks for the headlight depending on it's condition. I do not need any bulbs, just the housing. I'm in the Albany, NY area and you can PM me here or email me @ [email protected]. Thanks! :)

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Please man are you really going to tease us like that. What kind of experimenting are you planning to do. You aint gonna get off that easy.
LOL
M4ck

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know what your talkin about?? 8)

Actually it's no big deal. I want to paint the nonreflective chrome part flat black like the attached picture. I just don't want to try it on my lights in case it looks bad.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Ahh ok
M4ck

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks KYtitan, I saw the one on ebay, I really don't want to spend that much if I don't have to and the guy over at TT I did ask, he's gonna see if the body shop didn't throw it out already and if they didn't he said we can work something out. :)

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kytitan said:
QWIKWHIP said:
OK, I got one coming, let's see what happens.
Were you able to get it from ctuck23 or did you have to get it some where else.
Nope that's who I got it from. It should be here Thursday. Now when I'll get to play around with it is another story. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts