Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just realized today that I still have the yellow warning decals on my visors. Do these come off fairly easy? I didn't want to just start pulling on them not knowing what I would end up with! Has everybody else taken these off?

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
BiXLL said:
I just realized today that I still have the yellow warning decals on my visors. Do these come off fairly easy? I didn't want to just start pulling on them not knowing what I would end up with! Has everybody else taken these off?
Have you take the warning label off yet. Do not do it. It serves the same purpose as the warning label on the matress.:)

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
As far as I know they don't come off. At least they haven't on other vihicles I have owned. Its more of an iron on type deal than just a sticker.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I think they are hot stamped to the visor, attempting to remove them will probably make the visor fall apart.

·
Registered
123 Posts
steves said:
I think they are hot stamped to the visor, attempting to remove them will probably make the visor fall apart.

that is correct, you will have to live with them

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
Net4n6 said:
Have you take the warning label off yet. Do not do it. It serves the same purpose as the warning label on the matress.:)
You're sitting at home with nothing to do tonight, aren't you? How many more years old threads are you fixing to uncover tonight?

·
High Maintenance FIC
1,109 Posts
Mattress tags can be rmoved by the home purchaser, not the manufacturer or distributor. In other words, haven't seen the Tag police yet. I Have tags on both my visors, but pay no attention to them

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
You could always cover them with something like this.
James

Attachments

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Gosh darn it! I thought this was a new thread!

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
I've never looked at the warning label. Is it the same as the funny one in the Maxima??? With the stupid baby getting waffled in the head by the air bag?

I friggin love that warning label... makes me laugh every time I see it!

Reactions: RedTitanLE
1 - 20 of 23 Posts