Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it finally stopped raining and I had a chance to wash and wax the Titan today. Here are some new pics with the MB Off-Road Gunner 6 Wheels (20X8.5") and Nitto Terra Grappler A/T Tires (LT305/55/20). I am loving them!

Attachments

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A few more pics . . .

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey Titan Hauler... Just curious but where did you get the tires from... Iam having trouble finding a dealer to order them from.. Also How much did you pay for the wheels and tires combined????

G

·
QWIKWHIP said:
Lookin good. :D I'm jealous, it's still in the 30's here. I won't be able to wash and wax mine for few weeks still. :(
LOL, yesterday it got up to 39, so I decided to give it a good thorough salt removing wash.(about a 2 hour hand wash) By the time I was done, the temp had dropped, I was walking on ice, and after spraying off the tailgate (the last thing I washed) the rinse water was freezing on the truck!

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Well we are up to 70 today had mine washed and detailed yesterday. Truck looks great with those wheels and tires TitanHauler. I went and looked at some wheels on Friday at a local shop. The guy was telling me I would have to have a 6 inch lift to get a 20inch rim and Grapplers on them. I wasnt rude and didnt say anything but I needed to know the sizes so I can say Oh yeh really huh.

M4ck

·
Registered
51 Posts
Ignore my previous post.. found a place to get the tires.... Here is a link for the rims iam thinking about getting please give me some feedback.. Tell me what you think... They are going on a galaxy black KC

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/product/wheels/mbmsen.gbm.xl.jpg

Also if anyone could explain to me how to post pictures within the message that would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
m4ck said:
Well we are up to 70 today had mine washed and detailed yesterday. Truck looks great with those wheels and tires TitanHauler. I went and looked at some wheels on Friday at a local shop. The guy was telling me I would have to have a 6 inch lift to get a 20inch rim and Grapplers on them. I wasnt rude and didnt say anything but I needed to know the sizes so I can say Oh yeh really huh.

M4ck
Lol. He must be one of those ... "my computer doesn't say they fit" guys. I have 2" PRG leveling kit and at full lock I get a little rubbing on the plastic inner fender liner. That's all. I'm going out to the garage later to see if I can do alittle trimming to make it clear. So let him know that a 20x9 wheel with a +12 offset and 305/55/20 (33x12.5) will fit just fine with a leveling kit only. :D

·
Registered
621 Posts
TitanHauler said:
Well it finally stopped raining and I had a chance to wash and wax the Titan today. Here are some new pics with the MB Off-Road Gunner 6 Wheels (20X8.5") and Nitto Terra Grappler A/T Tires (LT305/55/20). I am loving them!
That is an awesome truck. ALMOST too pretty get dirty. :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
m4ck said:

M4ck
ummm, after todays ride I think we need to take up a collection for some new sneakers for m4ck's truck....He's gonna need them now... :bow:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts