Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I found a couple products today that make washing the Titan-ic a lot easier. Just a "little" background, I'm only 5 feet tall (If I'm wearing shoes) so anything that will help me reach the windshield is a GOOD thing. The first thing I found is a Carrand Heavy Duty Multi Level Wash Brush. It's black with a yellow handle. It takes the dirt right off, without scratching. Secondly, Eagle One Wet CarWash. It's in a 64 oz bottle, it's red. The thing I liked about this was that it doesn't leave spots. Thirdly, and probably the greatest, is another Eagle One product, All Wheel & Tire Cleaner A2Z. Spray it on, hose it off, boom you are done. It made my wheels and tires look brand new again, took that pesky brake dust right off. I finished my truck in about half an hour, and my husband's car in about 10 minutes.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I like that you got the truck and hubby drives the car.

Guess this makes at least three female poster's we have.

I have never triede Eagle one products, but I will take a look.

Thanks

·
Registered
621 Posts
I second that...E1 Tire/wheel cleaner is awesome. It just takes so much for those big a-- wheels and tires. I've used about 2/3 of a bottle with two cleanings. I also use the E1 tire shine, which seems to be lasting a bit longer...maybe 1/4 of it's gone after two uses.

I've been needing a good soap to use with my pressure washer. I'll try that E1 car wash now.

Thanks for the information.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I use the Eagle-One wash too and it does a good job without leaving soapy residue. I'm 6' and the only part of the Titan I have trouble reaching is the front center of the roof - I have a foot stool that I use to reach that area from the bed of the truck (being careful not to lean on the roof too much as I wash it). I certainly would like my wife to read your post so she can see that I'm not the only one in this family that should be washing cars. :lol:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I had a choice of either staying inside and cleaning house, staying inside and sanding the mud on the sheetrock in the bathroom, or being outside and washing the vehicles. I'm definitely going to choose being outside on a beautiful day.

As for me having the truck and him having the car, he got his first and that's what he wanted so who am I to say anything? It's a five speed and it's got a sunroof so it's definitely fun to drive on a nice day, but I still prefer my TITAN!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts