Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats right everyone. We are on the new server now. Got tired of the issues and downtime we were having over the last week. We now have an entire dedicated server just for us. No one else. Well ClubArmada will be on this server as well but trust me we should really enjoy this new home. If you find anything not working quite right let me know. I am sure I will be working the kinks out for a few more days. This is my first attempt at a dedicated server plus its on Linux so its all kinda new to me. I can fumble along pretty good though. Enjoy the site and all the bandwidth you can dream of. I dare you to run us out of bandwidth now.
LOL
m4ck

·
Registered
91 Posts
Great! I was beginning to wonder, I haven't been able to get on all day. We should be set now!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Good job m4, You da man!

Two little things, my avatar disappeared :cry: , and the time zone's off the wall agian. I reloaded the avatar and i'll play around with the time zone. No big deal.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeh everyone will need to fix there time. I am on the east coast and -5 worked for me I think.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
i bet we can hit the max bandwidth :D mabye someday
thanks for the upgrade though

·
Registered
120 Posts
m4ck said:
Yeh everyone will need to fix there time. I am on the east coast and -5 worked for me I think.
M4ck
Just did mine. West coast GMT -8

·
Registered
120 Posts
firecracker said:
I'm Central Time and -6 is right on the money!
I don't see your avatar, just the litlle red Xbox ? All the others are there.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I believe it would be impossible we have a 2000 gig transfer limit now. This is a professional sized server for businesses and webhosts. We also have a big o 80 gig hard drive.
for comparison we were on a 40 gig transfer and 3 gig storage account before.
m4ck

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
I like it, it seems to be much faster also! Good job o fearless leader!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
ok mabye we wont hit the max :lol: thats a big server 8O

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
juanacoffee said:
I don't see your avatar, just the litlle red Xbox ? All the others are there.
8O 8O Yeah, I know....trying out the anonymity thing.

:lol: :lol: No, really, I'm not sure what's up with that. M4ck's working on it for me.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I just went in to the Profile, hit the browse button and reloaded it. :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just list anything that isnt working or seems odd here. One thing to try if something seems a little odd. Delete cookies and clear your cache from your browser then log back into the site. That will probably clear up a few little wierd things. Next if you uploaded any pictures in the last few days you will have to edit your post and reload them again.
also check your gallery to see if those need to be uploaded again.
We did lose a little bit of stuff because i had to use a backup copy of the site.
M4ck

·
Registered
601 Posts
m4ck said:
We did lose a little bit of stuff because i had to use a backup copy of the site.
M4ck
Thought so. I used to be a SHIFT_UltraGuru with over 10,000 posts. Now I am just a SHIFT_Newbie with 56 posts. 8O

So, far haven't noticed anything wrong! Good job M4ck!

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
I am LOVIN the speed of this server!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
it is MUCH faster, like instintaneous

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
This is awesome! I feel like a kid with a new toy! Our site now matches the performance of our trucks!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
BiXLL said:
This is awesome! I feel like a kid with a new toy! Our site now matches the performance of our trucks!
:lol: :lol: aint that the truth

1 - 20 of 31 Posts