Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Titanforce, let me be the first to welcome you, and to thank you for becoming our 100th member! Post often, and let us get to know you!

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Yes Welcome aboard TitanForce wherever you are. 100 members is a milestone for us. Hopefully we will get many more but that number is important.
m4ck

·
Registered
267 Posts
How do we tell what number we are?

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I was really confused about this post until I read that BIXXL had wrote this almost 2 yrs ago, did'nt think my math skills were that bad!

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
Fire254, you have a lot of time on your hands, don't you? How many pages of old posts did you have to go through to find this one?

:D

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
According to the member list Titan_Fan was member #100. And what happened to that long thread that welcomed our 118th new member?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Sorry..My job is sooooooooooooooo boring and this stuff is so intresting....

Attachments

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
Talk about bringing back an old post!!!!

·
Banned
4,005 Posts
Karl said:
I was really confused about this post until I read that BIXXL had wrote this almost 2 yrs ago, did'nt think my math skills were that bad!
Same way here man. I thought that we had more than 1,000 already, lol. Untill I read yours and Rossi's post.
Yeah this is definitely old, I wasn't even close to being a member yet. Matter of fact, I didn't even had my Titan yet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts