Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. New member here.

I recently installed an aftermarket stereo in my 2010 Nissan Titan Pro-4X. Today I noticed that the lights on the AC controls, the gear shift, the rear sliding window button, and the buttons below the AC controls don't light up anymore. (I am including photos of all of the lights that are not working.)

The AC and heat WORK fine, and when you press a button (foot well only, head and foot well, etc.) light up to show you which you have selected. The same thing happens with the buttons below the AC controls. The rear sliding window works fine and so do the steering wheel controls for the stereo.

I have checked every fuse in the car and under the hood and none of them are blown. The overhead lights, gauge lights, window switch lights and stereo lights all work fine. The dimmer switch works as well. I have also checked all of the connections to the AC controls and to the stereo and they are all secure. I have even checked the illumination wire that goes to the back of the stereo and that is tight as well.

I have seen others say that the solution is to turn and jiggle the dimmer switch, but I have tried that a few times and it is not fixing the issue.

If anyone has any ideas on what this could be, please let me know as soon as possible. I would love to get this fixed!

Cheers!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Maybe it has something to do with the stereo installation. If you unplug the stereo, what happens to the lights?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts