Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
nice!!! welcome and we are very glad to have ya hear....you look like you got some nice stuff there....its always nice to have more options to go with

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Welcome to CT, nice looking site!

·
Premium Member
2,158 Posts
Welcome to CT. I noticed that even though I selected Nissan none of the products I looked at came for the Titan and even a recessed PIAA light grill specific to only the F-150 was listed.

·
Registered
9 Posts
First I want to say thanks for the warm welcome. Thats alway a good thing. Well we are also a sponsor on TitanTalk so i think i have seen a few names before. Anyway if there is anything you guys need just let me know, even if we don't have it on the site. We have a lot of good stuff, I am also very proud of our Hella prices. We have a lot of it in stock ready to ship.

Canadian Northern Miner- was that the Hella F150 grill? Thats pretty weird if you saw that while searching for a titan. If your still haveing trouble let me know.

Thanks again guys I look foward to doing what ever I can to help you all out.

·
Premium Member
2,158 Posts
Truck Stuff said:
Canadian Northern Miner- was that the Hella F150 grill?
That is the one.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yeah you have nice stuff on there i like it but when i just took a look at the headlight covers while looking under nissan titan in the pic it looked like an F-150 too. Welcome to CT!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts