Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just stopping in to say hello,

We do sell truck wheels and components, but we also service a full hitch line and trailer parts. So if you haul a boat, watercraft, travel trailer, atv, dirt bike, show car, race car or anything that requires a trailer or towing, give us a try. If not let someone know about Southwest Wheel. If you have any questions, post here and we will be happy to answer the best we can.

Darrick Sweeden
Southwest Wheel
www.southwestwheel.com
www.valleytrailerhitch.com
www.brakecontroller.com
www.trailerpart.com
www.utilitytrailerkit.com
www.secureyourtrailer.com
www.hdpsales.com
www.farmwheel.com

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
We would like to welcome Southwest Wheel as our newest supporting vendor!Quote:
"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded."

Please take a moment to visit their site: http://www.southwestwheel.com
I just want to say that your quote is disgusting and appalling. No none of my children are mentally disabled(thanks to the Grace of God), but it is still offensive. I just can't believe that an Administrator for Club Titan would be so reckless. I am asking you to remove your quote. I will thank you when it is done.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just want to say that your quote is disgusting and appalling. No none of my children are mentally disabled(thanks to the Grace of God), but it is still offensive. I just can't believe that an Administrator for Club Titan would be so reckless. I am asking you to remove your quote. I will thank you when it is done.
Thank you for the warm welcome TitanMarine.

Opinions from Southwest Wheel will only be given if we make an official comment. Signatures or post from forum members or administrators do not reflect to opinion of Southwest Wheel.

I believe this is the politically correct response to the statement given.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Welcome to the club Southwest Wheel!!! I have viewed your site lots of times before and like the products you sell.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome to the club Southwest Wheel!!! I have viewed your site lots of times before and like the products you sell.
Thanks for the welcome firefightermatt. Nice truck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts