Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I met up with the family who was interested in buying my truck for their son. They where very impressed with the condition, and the mods I had done def DID payoff. Anyway, my truck is already in Georgia. The new owner seemed in love with the truck, and very happy. I know he will make a great owner. I told him to come on here and sign up. We had to go to Daytona (about an hour away) to meet him, and thanks Gary for coming with me to bring me back. We ate at the Daytona Hooter since their is going to be a Titan meet in a week or two there. And we had been to a few meets there, so it was my final Titan send off. I really realized how beautiful my truck was when I saw someone else taking it home. LOL...I'll still be here...What the heck else am I going to do lol

Goodbye, my adopted family member. I will be hitting up Dova soon to get a design done with some pics of the truck, so I can have it printed out. Lost part of me today:
truck for sale pics 001.JPG

·
Registered
746 Posts
Damn dude, I can't imagine selling my truck and watch someone else drive it away. You did do a lot to your truck and it is nice. Well, hopefully we will see you in a 2011 Titan some day...!

·
Registered
675 Posts
as I have said you did the right thing buddy and im glad you will be sticking around

·
Registered
50 Posts
Sorry to see it go man. I know that kid who got it is lovin life! Hope to see ya in newer one soon.

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I'm going to soak up some money not having a truck/insurance payment, then look into a new ride

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Bummer dude, but I am sure you have your reasons. Sometimes I think of getting rid of mine too, but my wife keeps me in check. Good luck and glad to see that you are sticking around.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
well i bet it was for the best.....i see what your saying about haveing some extra money not haveing the T. I spend about 1000$ a month on just having my T (Gas, insurance, payment)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts