Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We owned a 2004 LE Crew Cab Off Road but it was destroyed in a tornado in KY in 2006 not far from the KY, Tennesee border.
Anyway, we are getting a new one this spring. I said it was crushed but only the nose and you could still tell it was a Titan. It was silver with towing mirrors. It was towing our 36 ft camper to Florida for Spring Break.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Their have been a few unfortunate members that have been in an accident of some sort and the over all census was that the Titan did its job in protecting the drivers and passengers from critical injuries. Most of them got another Titan as well. All in all, the Titan is a pretty solid truck. Id get another one.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
LOVE MY TITAN!!!....(so dose everyone els lol)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Love mine! Wish I could have 3! One KC 2wd, slightly lowered with all kinds of go-fast goodies to eat up the streets, one lifted CC 4x4 on 35's (or maybe 37's) modded out to be the beach monster, and one 4x4 KC longbed for the plow/work truck. Oh yeah, and I'd also love to get my wife the Armada she's always wanted since I got my T.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I love mine, sure had a few problems, some self inflicted others not like my rear diff, but mine is my work and play rig so it gets a workout. It doe's have 112500 on it and still going strong. You did say your getting another in the spring, in that case Congrats! on your new Titan.:thumbsup-big:

·
Registered
47 Posts
I absolutely LOVE my truck!!!! Had the fastest truck in High school haha!! I would spank all the f150's hemi's nd silverados like nothin!!! I blew out my engine bout 145000 miles had the truck parked for bout a year! Felt depressed that whole year , I was driving a 99 deville for that year!!!:( hahaha then I finally found engine in Dallas off a qx56!!! After that I fell back in love!!!! Haha well yea I LOVE MY TITAN!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts