Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I added the Member Gallery Random Picture Scroll Bar. If its making the page load too slow for you let me know. Do you guys like it or not. If no one likes it or its too much I will take it off. I am still trying to decide if I like it or not.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I watched that thing go buy for about a minute and didn't see any of my pics. :( However, it's still a nice addition to the front page. The page loaded fine and still quicker than most threads. Maybe instead of just calling it "Photo Gallery" at the bottom of the scroll, how about something like "Club Titan Member Photos"

·
Registered
330 Posts
Looks good m4ck, but how are the pictures on there selected? Is there a way to have it show newly updated pictures? Overall, I think it adds to the front page nicely.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I like it, its a nice feature.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Nice addition. I'm sure that my puter at home would hate it. But it looks good and the work puter doesn't seem to mind.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
drmstlr66 said:
Looks good m4ck, but how are the pictures on there selected? Is there a way to have it show newly updated pictures? Overall, I think it adds to the front page nicely.
It is random. You refresh the page and a new set loads up.
Pretty cool huh.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I like it. Can you make it move faster?

·
Registered
330 Posts
m4ck said:
drmstlr66 said:
It is random. You refresh the page and a new set loads up.
Pretty cool huh.
M4ck
Very cool, now I just need to get some pictures to add to the scrolling gallery, and the regular gallery too. 8)

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I have a pretty slow pc and dialup and it worked fine for me! now my pics can be added!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
i like it and i also like that it refreshes the pics, thats cool 8)

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
I like it tooooooo. Saw a pic of my boat go by in a "no wake" zone :lol: :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts