Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lookin for help to see what I might need to do to fit 37" tires under my Titan on 20's. I just installed the Pro Comp Stage 1. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Not sure but I'd like to know the same thing lol

·
Registered
423 Posts
I think it depends on what exactly you are trying to do. (What direction you want to go with your build.) If you just want 37" I have no idea. Maybe with 3" bodylift on top of your kit?

Prerunner-I was told I can fit 37s with PRG 3 inch wider kit, extended travel C/O and fenders added to to my current setup.

I think NCD also advertises that 37s can be fit with their midtravel and longtravel kits

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have the PRG extra tall lift kit on my and I can clear 37" with a bit of triming on the fender and pinch weld. Talk to Greg from PRG and he can get you additional parts for your kit to get more lift out of it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Taigon is correct. His set up will work for you to make them fit. You can also add a body lift and avoid some of the suspension upgrades and hassles. Any tire bigger than 37's will cost way too much in mods and cause too much problems down the road. You will love it. Good luck.

·
Registered
61 Posts
i believe you have to have 9" front lift to "clear" 37*12.50.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts