Discussion Starter #1
Crew Cab
4x4
SE Popular Package w/ Captain Chairs
Big Tow Package
Off Road Package
Bed Utility Package

For $32,114 (their invoice)
Had him agree to throw in the Bed Extender in the price. Will try to get the Rubber Floor Mats and the Hood Protector added on too.

Had a connection to the dealership, so they didnt make me haggle, or ask me to name a price. I'm not sure if i should go for it, or shop around. Sounds pretty decent to me.

I'm thinking of putting a deposit down on Monday. Had him agree to throw in the Bed Extender in the price. Will try to get the Rubber Floor Mats and the Hood Protector added on too.

Should i get the Nissan Grille Guard, or go aftermarket? I dont mind waiting to get it on, but i believe you get the 3 year warranty if installed when new.

Then i have to get a hard top tonneau. Does anyone have one they can recommend? I need one that i can remove.

Thanks!

Puv
=)

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Did they show you the invoice? It looks high to me for an SE. If it is actual invoice, I would say its a no brainer getting an 05 at invoice this early in the model year. If your not in a big hurry, why not check out our site sponsor, "New Nissan.com, see what kind of deal he can make you on a like truck? If nothing else, it may give you ammo to use.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts