SE Utility Bed
Trac Package
Floor Mats

$29,999

:?: :?: :?: :?:

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
Im just trying to think if the CC and KC have a $4,000 dollar difference. Mine is a KC and it cost me $24,600 after fighting with the dealer for a few days. Made me finance through them too.

I have capatin chairs and little tow and what you see below in my sig.

I think you can probably bring him down a couple thousand more. Ask him/her for the dealer invoice from the factory. Only give him 3-400 over that. Ofcourse you have to watch for dealer installed options.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No rebate applied, I'm opting for the 2% financing instead. I'm pretty even on my trade, so no discount there. MSRP is $31,410

Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One more thing, it is on an another dealers lot...500 miles away. They want me to pay the $500 transfer fee.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FYI, I would be happy if they gave me $1,000 off...I'd buy it today. I offered $28,749 hoping they would come back with $28,999.

I hate/love this part :)

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
You may want to shop the loan. There are pretty good loans out there right now especially if your score is over 730. Take the incentives!! If you calcualte the difference in the two it will be almost the same. You should be able to get a 3-5% loan else where.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I could swear last week when I was at the dealer for my brakes, they had seemeingly the same Titan for 24, 870 (sure of the first two, not the last three digits). It was a king cab with nerf bars, sliding glass window, big tow...I think you can do better. When I first bought mine in Mar 04, I still paid far less then sticker.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Firecracker, I've been following the board for a few days now. I've decided the Titan is my next truck (long time Chevy owner) and I already checked with new-nissans.net. Chuck got back to me fast with a good price. If I didn't have to move my truck first, I would go for it.

Anyone buy from these guys yet?

Thanks

firecracker said:
Hey man, First off.....Welcome to the Club!

Second, check with one of our sponsors here....They usually have a pretty good deal going.

http://www.clubtitan.org/forum29.html

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK, salesman tells me the Dealer Invoice on this Truck is $28,3XX. This confirms my first offer of $28,999 is being fair to all parties concerned. I assume they still get the 2.7% hold-back since they are swapping vehicles with the other dealer. Backing out the "$500 Delivery Fee" they still make approximately $900.

My guess is they'll call me back later today or tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Rossi said:
Im just trying to think if the CC and KC have a $4,000 dollar difference. Mine is a KC and it cost me $24,600 after fighting with the dealer for a few days. Made me finance through them too.

I have capatin chairs and little tow and what you see below in my sig.

I think you can probably bring him down a couple thousand more. Ask him/her for the dealer invoice from the factory. Only give him 3-400 over that. Ofcourse you have to watch for dealer installed options.
What in the world is "Little Tow"? I have never heard of that!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hmm, something doesnt sound right with the price. My '04 SE CC 4x4 with popular package (captain chair, etc) MSRP plus dealer installed crap (bed liner, mudflaps, tint) was $33,000. However, I got it for $29k before taxes and I didnt even get close to invoice.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I see 28,470 as Invoice for the truck + 500 for the dealer trade(I would try to deal on this $500) I would say don't pay over 28,970.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Edmunds says MSRP is $30K and Invoice is $27.8K

high $28K, low $29K sounds pretty good

Guess I did better than I thought on mine :)

BTW, new-nissan.com offers $500 below invoice!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
GETSOMZ28 said:
Edmunds says MSRP is $30K and Invoice is $27.8K

high $28K, low $29K sounds pretty good

Guess I did better than I thought on mine :)

BTW, newnissan.com offers $500 below invoice!!!
I just ran the Invoice at Edmunds, hmm must have added something extra but I got Invoice w/destination at 28,470.... now what did I add....

·
Registered
143 Posts
I got mine through CarsDirect.com. It was $100 under dealer invoice plus an addition $1,000 rebate for a total of $1,100 under invoice. I gave my local dealer the opportunity to sell it to me for $100 over invoice but he just blew me off. All I had to do was drive about 70 miles to pick it up. Not a bad way to do business. I still take it to the local dealer for warranty issues and they have be very good about it.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Re:What do you think about this price

About as good as this price: :eek:

2005 NISSAN TITAN 4x4 SMOKE
SE WITH POPULAR PKG
BIG TOW
BED EXTENDER :D
FLOOR MATS
CAPTAIN'S CHAIRS

$2000 BELOW MSRP

$26880 BEFORE AND $29300 OUT THE FLIPPIN' DOOR! :D :D :D :!: :!:

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
MY KC LE 4x2 sticker was $34k, I Closed the deal at invoice ($28,6K), adding TT&L total was $30K!

I also have B/Tow,and Off-Road (not offered on 4x2 2005), with Dealer added window tint, and U/V paint guard.

I Think you end up paying for more by getting less (SE w/upgrades), FYI.

Welcome to the Club!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts