Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the LE CC Titan with the RF 6 disk changer. How many amps are in the truck and what do they do? Would I be able to use these amp to run new 6x9s in front and back?
Sorry for so many questions
Dave M

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
DaveM said:
I have the LE CC Titan with the RF 6 disk changer. How many amps are in the truck and what do they do? Would I be able to use these amp to run new 6x9s in front and back?
Sorry for so many questions
Dave M
Dave,

It is my understanding from what I have read extensively on the titantalk board that the RF amp sucks. There is only one amp, located on the firewall near the drivers side. Most posts that I have seen recommend bypassing it with a new aftermarket amp or unplugging it when installing a new amp. Most also say that the speakers are okay with a new aftermarket amp. Cruise over there and read up if you like. I do not have that system but I read alot about the various titan audio systems. Currently I am running an alpine amp and aftermarket speakers with the baseline HU. I am changing to the Alpine head unit very soon. If you have any other questions I will try and answer them for ya! Good Luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts