Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now we have it so you can attach pictures and sound bytes in MP3 format. Is there much demand for the ability to upload PDF files or AVI or WMV files. If so please let me know this is something I am taking into consideration for when we move to bigger server soon. Of course there would be some size limitations if this were to come available.

M4ck

·
Registered
33 Posts
I've got a couple of .mov files after the install of our banks exhaust I would love to have you host for those that want to hear it.

If you like I can zip them and e-mail them to ya if your e-mail account can handle some larger attachments?

Chris

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How large. I was thinking about letting people upload small .mov .avi .wmv files. Probably not until we get to the big server though.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I would have liked uploading those two movie clips of my Flowmaster exhaust instead of having them as a link. Actually had them as zip file links over at TT. You can add them to my exhaust thread if you want. I also have the higher definition versions too but they are over twice the file size.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Pdf files would be great, M4ck. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Like I said this stuff is more for when we get site moved to its soon to be new home. I got to make a little more money before I can do it though. Hopefully in 3 weeks.
M4ck

·
Registered
791 Posts
RockyMtnTitan said:
Pdf files would be great, M4ck. Thanks!
I agree . . .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts