Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like the title states I want to put 35/12.50/20s on my 08 CC with the min. lift i can do!

LMK thanks
SF

·
Registered
148 Posts
probably only with oem rims. i tried to put 325/65/18 on 18x9 w/-12 offset and there was no way in he!! i could drive that way.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
If you wanna go offroad, I'd go at least 4" of lift unless yours is a Pro-4x then I'd go at least 2". For onroad use, a mini-lift with pinchweld mod can work with OEM wheels.

·
Registered
831 Posts
username80 said:
like the title states I want to put 35/12.50/20s on my 08 CC with the min. lift i can do!

LMK thanks
SF
4-6in minimum if your going 4 might as well go 6!

I have 325/65 18s which are comparable to 35x13x18 and still have slight rubbing issues with the inner backside of my front fenders just ever so slightly when turned almost full lock it will rub not on the pinchweld area but on the fender itself.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im going to be running a OEM 08 LE 20 rim with 35s I am a small female at 5'7 with kids so i dont want to go to high.....its 4x2 and no offroading just for the look!

·
Registered
675 Posts
well you could always go for 33's it will still have the off-road look and they will fit I believe with that lift I believe.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
134 Posts
6 In Basic, Fabtec, Cst Or Prg Is The Way To Go You Want To Be High Start With A 6in it Will Be more than Enough.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks guys I think Im going to go with the CST spindle lift with 2" spacers and 4" blocks from PRG

I likes

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
That sounds like a GREAT plan!!! :thumbup: Being 4x2, you might be able to get away with 2.5" spacers. Greg is awesome to talk to and can help with suggestions for the whole setup.

·
Registered
347 Posts
username80 said:
thanks guys I think Im going to go with the CST spindle lift with 2" spacers and 4" blocks from PRG

I likes
Thats Knox_Titan.... I have seen that truck in person several times, it is SUPER NICE looking! He has done a GREAT job pulling the look of that truck together!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts