Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I busted m4ck calling me the old man, lets find out how old we all are!

I am 46, but don't need a cane yet!

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Well I'm 29 and I know I nead a cane. I have bad knees, feet and back from football. I loved playing but it tore my body up. That and the fact that im like 6'6" and 315lbs. LOL.
m4ck

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am 46, but don't need a cane yet!
except to maybe beat on some guy that would be say 6'6" maybe 315 ???? :D

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Lol. Please don't beat me. I won't call you an old man anymore I promise.
M4ck
OLD Man heheheh :D

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ROFLMAO!!!!! You guys are killin me!

·
Registered
320 Posts
25 here, and I guess I'm the youngest on the site/

·
Registered
218 Posts
Guess so.. got me beat. 28 here.

·
Registered
320 Posts
yayyyyyy. I'm not the only one that is still crapping green.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Nothing wrong with being young. Man...I'm gonna be 30 soon. Get me a cane and sign me into the old folks home :(

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Hey watch it I turn 30 next April.....uuuugggggg
m4ck

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'm 31. Yes, I robbed the cradle, but I couldn't let M4ck get away :!:

I don't want a cane...I want one of those really cool scooters that I can ride to the Grand Canyon. Hoooooover-Round 8O M4ck can attest to the fact that I am NOT good with a scooter. Had to drive one in Walmart twice after my surgery, and I'm a disaster waiting to happen in one of those things 8O

·
Registered
117 Posts
27 here. Nothing wrong with robbing the cradle, my wife is older than me. (I will not reveal her age for fear of having to cook my own dinners in the dog house.) She was a teen ager when I was born. It's all about who makes you feel complete in life. It did take my mom a few months to get used to it but we have been together for almost eight years now. Married for two of them, and loving every minute of it. ( except being a grandpa at 24.) 8)

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
WoW grandpa at 24 thats crazy man. But yeh marriage is what you make of it. Me and MrsM4ck have been married for over 10 yrs now.
M4ck

·
Registered
507 Posts
just_chris said:
She was a teen ager when I was born. It's all about who makes you feel complete in life.
You go just_chris!!! Nothing wrong with a older women. I bet when you were 19 she taught you a thing or two!!!! And I bet you enjoyed every minute of it. hehehehe Heck! I bet she is still teaching you a few tricks!!!!!!! :D

I'm 35, been married for almost 9 years and we have 1st child on the way. Lovn' every minute of it!!!!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts