Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys my truck has 3600 miles, i did the oil and filter change, i know i have to take it to the dealer at 3700 miles, i wanna know what the dealer will do in the truck other than oil change/ oil filter.
The dealer in my are does not have a great reputation, to be honest i'm not sure if i can trust them, i wanna do as many things as i can by myself and the tough stuff give it to them so if you guys can list what the truck will need it will be great.
thanks

·
Registered
255 Posts
I understand not trusting your dealer. I have officially given up on mine. Since first buying a titan in May, I have logged 23 hours of total wasted time at dealer. By wasted I mean, simple problems that they didnt fix that I later spent a little time and fixed myself. I WILL do everything to my truck I can before going in for now on. I even tossed the free oil change coupon!! I am not an engine head but I know for fact that I know more about engines then at least three of mechanics there.

BTW: Why do you have to bring in truck at 3700 miles?

·
Registered
184 Posts
MikeZ said:
BTW: Why do you have to bring in truck at 3700 miles?
I agree,if ya changed the oil already, I think it wouldnt be necessary. I think thats all they do is change the oil. I used the first oil change free coupon, but I have no intentions of going back if I can help it. Mechanics at some dealerships remind me of the Valvoline monkey commercial :roll:

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Take a look in your "Maintenance Schedule" that can with the owner's manual. It will list the items that are "suggested" to complete at 3750 miles. If you have any questions about how to do a particular one, just ask us.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts