Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the black, but we added the blue for those who don't. Curious to see which is most used.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Copied from Home page:

We have had many members and potential members say they would be more active on Clubtitan.org if it wasn't so hard to read. We have taken this into consideration and created a new theme for you to select. All you have to do is sign in to the site and click on the Your Account link in the Menu. On that page you will find a button called Themes. Click that button and on the next page there is a drop down menu. Select the new theme PHPIB2 and then click Save. Not only is this new theme easier to read it also loads quicker. If you have a slower computer or do not have broadband internet access then try it out. If you find any problems with the new theme please let me know by PM.
Thanks M4ck

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
BiXLL said:
Copied from Home page:

We have had many members and potential members say they would be more active on Clubtitan.org if it wasn't so hard to read. We have taken this into consideration and created a new theme for you to select. All you have to do is sign in to the site and click on the Your Account link in the Menu. On that page you will find a button called Themes. Click that button and on the next page there is a drop down menu. Select the new theme PHPIB2 and then click Save. Not only is this new theme easier to read it also loads quicker. If you have a slower computer or do not have broadband internet access then try it out. If you find any problems with the new theme please let me know by PM.
Thanks M4ck
Ahh, I see. My favorites is linked right to the forum page. I never even see the home page. Sorry.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I like the black and never had a problem with it but I'm trying the blue out right now.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
I am using the blue one right now. I like it because it loads faster and is easier to read the forums. I do like the look of the darker theme though. Guess my eyes are starting to tell me I'm getting old.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
the dark theme is defintly easier on my eyes and i have cable internet so it just pops up anyway

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I agree, the darker background is definitely easier on the eyes. Why would one theme load faster than another?

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Loads faster because it has less graphics. The blue one is done with without actual pictures. The darker has lots of small graphics and backgrounds.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
rub the magic belly, you will find your answer! :D

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
I have been using the blue since it was added. I am sticking with it. Nothing wrong with the black; I just like the blue better.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Switched to the Blue/White scheme about a week ago, then it reverted back to black, mysteriously. I changed it to blue again, and will stick with it....much better for me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts