Nissan Titan Forum banner

181 - 194 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Im loving these 305/45R22 Yokohama Pararda Spec-X's!

They are great on wet road's, disperses a lot of water!

·
Registered
124 Posts
After wearing down the horrid stock tires (goodyear Sra Wrangler worst tires I've ever had)

I picked up some Hankook Dyna Pros about 2k miles on them and I have to say I Love them so far, I was going to go BF Goodwrinch but they were back ordered and I had some very bald stock tires.

·
Registered
21 Posts
BF Goodies AT 275/70- 18 I get a little rubbing on a full turn even with a leveling kit installed. Didn't have a problem all last winter.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Michelin AT/2 great allround tire!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Soo my pops got me tires for a gift for christmas he got me 275/65/r18 dubloer or whatever bridgestone are these a decent tire for my titan? When i go in to turns kinda fast it feels like my Tires Low i check the air pressure i got 35-38 lbs of air soo idk is that tire bad i need to know asap

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
266 Posts
Kumho Road Venture KL71
100 miles on em
Sound not to bad.
Gotta ressurect this thread for 2 reasons.
First, I've got the Kumho Road Venture KL71's on my Titan and will NEVER own another Kumho tire ever.
They cupped so badly in the first 2500 miles that they became useless very quickly. I put them on the back and it took until about 15000 miles of wear to even out - which put me at 3/32... almost expired. The other 2 never cupped very bad, but 1 of them had HORRIBLE sidewall bulge that no tire place could ever balance, all told me it takes more weight than they're able to put on.

Never again.

But, now I'm in the market again and need a little advice.
I've ran the Kumhos and prior to that some Hankook DynaPro MT RT03 and got some good mileage out of them, AND had *excellent* traction in most all conditions.
While they don't look as aggressive as Nittos or Kumho or ProComp mudders, they actually beat most of them in side-by-side competitions.

What I'm looking for is any ACTUAL user input on them. Anyone out there using something that competes with Hankook DynaPro MT's??

Psychlone

·
Registered
130 Posts
i have Cooper STTs and they handle everything i throw at them, rain, snow, sand, mud, handle amazing on the street too with less road noise than Toyos...best tire i have purchased to date ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Old thread, but I have Firestone Destination A/T 275/70/17's and these run great in wet, dry and fairly decent in snow. They are quiet.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Just purchased the Nitto Terra Grappler G2 tires. I ran the Mud Grapplers and the 1st generation Terra Grapplers on an older titan. Love the tire and the ride is great. They do make a little noise, which I like, but is not overwhelming like a mud tire. Very satisfied with them!

·
Registered
2007 Nissan Titan
5 Posts
I use Nitto AT tires, but since it's winter, I put up the Blizzak. I use the Terra Grappler G2 on highways and trails. I am very impressed with the traction and the minimal noise it creates during the ride.

181 - 194 of 194 Posts