Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know about the rest of yall, but every once in a while i get in the mood to buy something for my truck. I do not have much money to spend right now, but i want to take suggestions on what to spend money on or to change, whatever. Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated. This is my truck now.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
or if you want to go cheaper, do the eyelid mod!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the input. I am probably going to do these one day. Two days go my neighbors car got broken into and his screen and subs were stolen. They messed the truck up pretty bad too. So......I think I am going to go for a security system soon. Any suggestions? Thanks again

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Put an Armada Air dam on it, its cheap, finishes off the front and makes it more arodynamic.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
that's the only reason i haven't put in a system. need a alarm of some type. and yeah the air dam finishes the front of the truck nicely. it makes my truck look lowered in the front.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Cheap intake? DIY airbox mod and a $50 K&N filter. Works for me! I had two different CAI's in the past, but I can barely tell the difference between the DIY mod w/K&N.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Put an Armada Air dam on it, its cheap, finishes off the front and makes it more arodynamic.
I looked this up and I think I am going to go for it. I just have to find the time to make it to a dealership. Thanks!

Cheap intake? DIY airbox mod and a $50 K&N filter. Works for me! I had two different CAI's in the past, but I can barely tell the difference between the DIY mod w/K&N.
I would, but I already have a K&N CAI installed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts