Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They normaly don't activate until you go over 20 mph. I did it and drove around 10 to 15 max never came on. I got back on harder ground and with in seconds of going over 20, ding, and the light to say low tires.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
Hey guys,I was wanting to know what the low pressure sensor would do at the beach when I let my tires down to about 12 to 15 pounds,Is it a light on the dash or is it a buzzer that will continue to go off the whole time?Maybe goes off for a few seconds and then shuts down,what will it do?Thanks for any information!!!

Gregg :?
 

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
Joined
·
4,341 Posts
You'll get a ringing for about 20 seconds, if you go over 20 mph, then it will stop. My lights been on most of the winter. I've learned to ignore it. C'mon SUMMER!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
493 Posts
GreggS said:
Hey guys,I was wanting to know what the low pressure sensor would do at the beach when I let my tires down to about 12 to 15 pounds,Is it a light on the dash or is it a buzzer that will continue to go off the whole time?Maybe goes off for a few seconds and then shuts down,what will it do?Thanks for any information!!!

Gregg :?
Just keep it in HI GEAR and have fun :mrgreen: . Thats what I do down at the coast. No reported problems " YET "...............just that damb noise and stinking light.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
Thanks guys,How come the post is out of order??

Gregg :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,573 Posts
GreggS said:
Thanks guys,How come the post is out of order??

Gregg :)
There was a change in the server today and some things may have got a little screwed up. :) It was for the better though for sure.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
I'm ready for summer also,can't wait to see how the Titan handles the sand!!!!!My buddy has a F150 maybe I won't have to pull him out to much!!!!

Gregg
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
low air pressure sensor

Hi All

Has anyone contacted their dealer about the sensors, mine was on for a while also. It finally warmed enough to finally go out!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
I would LOVE to know how we can turn off the low tire pressure warning lights/sensor. It is quite annoying... maybe someone knows how to do it and I haven't found the post yet?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
So, Has anyone had any issues with changing to aftermarket wheels with the sensor? I'm just wondering how/ if it will alert low pressure with a wheel change.

Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
621 Posts
BaltimoreCoPD said:
I would LOVE to know how we can turn off the low tire pressure warning lights/sensor. It is quite annoying... maybe someone knows how to do it and I haven't found the post yet?
HEY LOOK EVERYONE...A lurker has surfaced. If you can picture that alarming scream from "The Body Snatchers" movie...I'm doing it now. This is your first post...trying to slip in the club without being detected, ehh??? lol
:wink:

Welcome to the club BaltimoreCoPD! :D
Post some pics of you Titan when you get a chance. I'm sure you're aware, but there's a lot of great information and helpful people here to help you out. Feel free to post your questions/comments whenever possible.

Now to comment on your post. I've never seen a post answering that question, but I am definetly interested in turning the option off as well. BTW - I've been told by a local tire shop that the sensors WILL NOT work in American Racing brand wheels. But, I haven't confirmed this...Maybe someone can confirm.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top