Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say "aloha" and "what's up" to all the members. I've had my Titan since Oct. 04' and love the truck to death. I've been reading different sites, TT and this one, and this one seems a bit more laid back and helpful. I hope I can contribute some info., because I have already taken some (helper springs from JT), and would like to pay back in any way I can.

Mahalo, Derrick

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Welcome Grpape! I believe you are the first from the Island! Hope to see a lot of you, just jump in and post!

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Welcome to the Club, You can help me by getting some great pictures of your Titan with some of the beautiful surroundings where you live. I would love to have some pictures against the ocean. Let me know if you can get us some pictures like that.
M4ck

·
Registered
791 Posts
m4ck said:
Welcome to the Club, You can help me by getting some great pictures of your Titan with some of the beautiful surroundings where you live. I would love to have some pictures against the ocean. Let me know if you can get us some pictures like that.
M4ck
Ah! Ditto on that.

·
Registered
320 Posts
TitanHauler said:
m4ck said:
M4ck
Ah! Ditto on that.

Yeah, What they said.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
Was just in your neck of the woods not too long ago. Loved it. Pictures, Pictures....

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I'll be there in July for my lil' bros wedding.....wish I could take my truck!!

Welcome.....we're all jealous, man!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts