Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the club, and my Titan. I've had her home for only a week now and love it. Now, about my Titan:

2004 CC Titan SE 4x4
Deep Water
Offroad Pkg
Big Tow Pkg
Rockford Fosgate (Captain)

I don't know what you're first impression was with your Titan. But mine was "BIG TRUCK." I fell in love with this truck the moment I heard that rumble during the test drive. Everything about it is big, it's a TITAN!

I haven't had the opportunity to make any modifications yet. In the next year or so, I plan to get a levelling kit, bed cover, CB Radio, hood protector, and some other small stuff. Wishful Thinking: Further outlook for mods: More aggressive tires, winch/winch bumper, 6 inch lift, light bar.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it! :D

JW

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
Welcome. My first impression was one of awe!! No other truck left me with the "NOW THAT'S A TRUCK!!!" feeling. Post often.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Welcome PowerT have fun and post some pictures.
m4ck

·
Registered
91 Posts
Welcome, nice to have another TN boy here. We almost have the same truck, except mine is an LE. Congrats and enjoy!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Welcome to the club PowerT !!!!!!

Gregg

·
Registered
320 Posts
Welcome to the great aura the we like to call Club Titan.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
m4ck said:
Welcome PowerT have fun and post some pictures.
m4ck
If everything goes as planned this weekend, I'll have some pics of my first offroad trip. :)

·
Registered
357 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm from Ooltewah TN, just north of Chattanooga. I love the Deep Water color, mine is an LE 4x2 and I love it.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm in Knoxville.

I've got some pics posted of my first Coal Creek trip. One of which is now in my signature.

Thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Aw yeah there is nothing like going to windrock.I'll be heading up there the 26th of this month riding 4 wheelers.I'll be pulling 4 big 4 wheelers with my Titan up there that day.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hey inyourneck 99, I'm originally from Mcminnville, in Cookeville now. So where is Windrock? I assume Coal Creek is the same place? I've been looking for somewhere good to go play.

I did a web search and found it, looks pretty good and just up the interstate from me, I'll definately have to check it out one weekend.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
CaptainBay3000 said:
Hey inyourneck 99, I'm originally from Mcminnville, in Cookeville now. So where is Windrock? I assume Coal Creek is the same place? I've been looking for somewhere good to go play.
Here's a link for all you need to know about it. People come from all over.
http://www.coalcreekohv.com/

It's just north of Oak Ridge, TN.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Thanks PowerT, Did you go on the Moderate Trails or did you just stick to the easy ones? I downloaded a map and it look like there is plenty to get into.

·
Registered
20 Posts
it is the same place and it is the greatest place to ride 4 wheelers and trucks i think that there is right now.there is almost 80,000 acres of trails to ride from easy to extreme.it use to cost 10 dollars to ride all day but i think it is now 15 dollars.you dont have to worry about being ran off by the law there though.well gotta go to work for Nissan now.peace out

1 - 20 of 23 Posts