Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know what the bolt pattern is on our wheels, but what is the off set and the center bore for the 18X8 OEM wheels on a LE?

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
Hi Deb, I can't find it in the service manual. Have you looked in the owners manual? Sometimes offset information is located in them.

·
Registered
791 Posts
baja220 said:
I know what the bolt pattern is on our wheels, but what is the off set and the center bore for the 18X8 OEM wheels on a LE?
Offset on the 18" LE Wheels (6 Spoke) is 25mm or roughly 5" of backspace. As far as the centerbore I have heard mixed and I don't know the exact size but one person told me it was just a hair smaller than Chevys and one person told me it was just a hair larger than Chevys. I have also heard it is exactly the same as Toyota. I am curious too.

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JetTech said:
Hi Deb, I can't find it in the service manual. Have you looked in the owners manual? Sometimes offset information is located in them.
The owners manual has a warning (pg 8-37) always replace wheels w/same off-set.....can be found in Tech. and Consumer info. Not there, only the size(18x8.0)

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TitanHauler said:
baja220 said:
Offset on the 18" LE Wheels (6 Spoke) is 25mm or roughly 5" of backspace. As far as the centerbore I have heard mixed and I don't know the exact size but one person told me it was just a hair smaller than Chevys and one person told me it was just a hair larger than Chevys. I have also heard it is exactly the same as Toyota. I am curious too.
Is that +25mm or -25mm? And if i found some wheels that are +14mm, how does that affect anything??? :? :? Brakes??? How far they stick out??? I know!! :idea: I need someone to crawl under the truck and show me what all this means because I just don't understand. :cry: I read all the tech stuff at The Tire Rack.....still nothing.

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Here, check out this site. It's great for figuring out your wheel and tire size combinations.
http://350zx.com/tire-wheel.html
The OEM 18" wheels are 18x8 with a +25 offset. As far as the center bore you might want to check with discount tire or tire rack and see if they can tell you.

·
Registered
791 Posts
baja220 said:
TitanHauler said:
baja220 said:
Is that +25mm or -25mm? And if i found some wheels that are +14mm, how does that affect anything??? :? :? Brakes??? How far they stick out??? I know!! :idea: I need someone to crawl under the truck and show me what all this means because I just don't understand. :cry: I read all the tech stuff at The Tire Rack.....still nothing.
It is +25mm. If you got a wheel that was 8 inches wide but had a +14mm offset you should be just fine. They will stick out a tad more from the fenderwell but hardly noticeable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts