Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had ate a curb in my 2017 Titan and messed up my rims pretty bad. I wanted to go back with the original but to buy 2 of them the dealership wanted $1600. I found four of them online with good tires on them for $1200 advertised as Armada/Titan rims. Since putting them on I have logged about 14000 miles with no issue. A month ago I started to get a shake that gradually got worse to where it is almost undriveable. The dealership has had it for 33 days now and their conclusion is that the Armada Rims do not make complete contact with the hubs in the back as the offset of the hubs inn the back is shorter than the front. The dealership of course says to buy new rims. Someone mentioned hub centric rings though but I dont have any idea which ones of those to buy and try. Can anyone help please?

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you are looking for centric rings, best place is major wheel dealer near you (Discount/American tire, Les Scwabb, Goodyear, Firestone, etc).. They have the the software to determine proper rings and usually have them in stock. I had a minor vibration (steering wheel shimmy) after installing aftermarket wheels, took it to Discount Tire. - they determined my local mechanic for some reason installed the rear rings but NOT the front - DT installed the rings and charged me nothing to rectify!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts