Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the past three days, we have gotten like 25 new mwmbers signed up each day! I think its GREAT, but am really curious as to what started this big influx, or where everybody is coming from. Is m4ck giving stuff away again without telling us? :?

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Actually its been more like 60 since Friday.
Wierd.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
Not hard to figure out. People are finding out that they can come to this forum and find friendly people who like to help out. They don't get made fun of, called names, etc. as they do on some other forums. :D
Let's all do what we can to keep it that way!
Welcome to all the new members!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I joined last night I have been a memebr of TT for a few days now and than I ran across this site. I will be buying my Titan at the end of Feb or so. I cant wait...if you are interested here is what I am getting....
005 Nissan Titan Crew LE
Total Configured MSRP† $42,910.00
Model: Crew LE
Exterior: Smoke
Interior: Steel
Standard Features
• 305-hp 5.6-liter V8 engine
• Leather-appointed seats
• Utility Bed
Drivetrain
4x4
Packages and Options
Sunroof $900

Off-Road Package (4x4 only) $1000

Big Tow Package $400

Side Air Bags Package without VDC $850

Nissan Navigation System $2000

Mobile Theater System Option $1450
Accessories
Floor Mats $110

Utili-Track Sliding Bed Extender $280

Base MSRP $35,250.00

Total Packages, Options, & Accessories $6,990.00

Destination & Handling $670.00

Total Configured MSRP† $42,910.00

Sorry for the long list I am just really excited...I hope to get it for about 38000 or so...

·
Registered
434 Posts
BiXLL said:
Over the past three days, we have gotten like 25 new mwmbers signed up each day! I think its GREAT, but am really curious as to what started this big influx, or where everybody is coming from. Is m4ck giving stuff away again without telling us? :?
Probably has something to do with the F150 recall.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have been a member at TT for a month or so, and have thoroughly enjoyed 'meeting' so many people and hearing their stories and viewing their pics. When I heard about this site I thought I'd check it out as well. Awfully nice to have more than one place to pick up tips, learn from others' mishaps, and dream of future mods.

Appreciate the forum immensely.

Highdesert

·
Registered
79 Posts
I found this site from being on the Titan Talk forum. More than likely others too found you the same way. Glad to have joined here too.

Clint

1 - 8 of 8 Posts